Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things that go bump in the night

One night I woke up without my head. I felt around for it but could not find it. I feel off the bed screaming. It was then that I realized it was all a dream. However the thought that it really happened would not leave my mind. Could it have been real? "Don't be stupid, man" I said to myself. After all how could I think without my head? Well whatever happened I decided it was time to get back in bed. Besides it was not too entertaining sitting on the floor with a pillow case hanging off my head.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Ah... well... yes. We've all been there. Or not. Amusing, at any rate.

James w. Lanning said...

you should post more, foolio. what else have you got to do?

shawn said...

man it's been bumpin for months

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I've never had that problem... must be a guy thing.

Anonymous said...

I think 'chris'has been hiding his secret idenity of being humpity-dumpity!-signed,crazy dude