Monday, October 24, 2005

Sometimes........

Sometimes I shake my head and say "I just don't know."

The other day I spent six hours looking for my dog, Spot. I walked up and down the street calling for him to come. Some of my neighbors were even nice enough to lend a hand in the search. We all gave it our best efforts as we all looked high and low. There was a man from SBC who looked as he was fooling around with the electrical wires. We even dropped a young boy down a man hole with no luck. As it started to get dark all our hope had pretty much been sucked out of us, as if we were on a sail boat in the middle of the ocean with no wind. Yes as despair was no doubt about to crush us, like an elephant sitting on a peanut. I soon realized that I did not even have a dog and if I did, surely, I would not name him Spot.

Some famous Spot calls:
"Here Spotty Spot."
"Yo, Spot, where you at."
" Spot! Spot! It's time to come out. Everybody who's anybodies out here."
"I have a cat that you can eat."
"Sport here Sport"

6 comments:

John W. Sikma said...

you didn't leave that young boy down in the man hole did you?

scarlatti said...

poor spot.

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Alas. Poor non existent spot....

John W. Sikma said...

i like food!

John W. Sikma said...

you're right Brian, everyone's stupid.

Anonymous said...

Out! Out! Damn Spot!